ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. We are a global team with one shared purpose with dealerships across Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. It's our mission to enable our customer's success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and the industry-leading brand John Deere.
Our Hamilton branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Warranty Administrator. This position is responsible for the administration of warranty claims and work order management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Opening and closing work orders
- Process warranties
- Reconcile claims.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must have strong organizational skills.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in electronic record keeping is considered an asset.
- Related experience preferred.
- Educational Requirements.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great working environment
- Family orientated.
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply today!
At Brandt, outstanding people and our committed and passionate culture are key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!