ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
We are searching for a Warehouse Person to join our Cambridge team. If you are looking to work with a globally recognized brand, require a challenge, love variety and like working as part of a team then we want to hear from you.
This position is responsible for inventory control in a distribution warehouse environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with all parts department and customer service staff to ensure fill rate goals are achieved.
• Pick, pack parts as per issued pick list and complete the required documentation to ship orders within the set guidelines.
• Perform tasks requested by the manager.
• Locate inventory in the proper location and enter the related information into ERP system.
• Work to load trucks with finished goods.
• Inspecting outgoing shipments for damage during the loading process
• Counting of inventory as required
• Always keep area clean and in order.
Any other duties the Employer may reasonably require the Employee to perform.
• Must have good positive communication skills and good attendance.
• Must be physically fit to manually handle all goods, and products as required.
• Must have experience working under minimal supervision.
• Must have experience operating forklifts and related equipment safely and efficiently.
• Must be able to perform work-related duties outside in a safe and competent manner in adverse conditions.
Discover the benefits of working for Brandt:
• A wonderful team of people to work with
• Ongoing training & development
• Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
• Family friendly & flexible workplace
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!