About the Opportunity:
Due to company growth Brandt is currently seeking a Vice President of Operations – Northern New Zealand. This position will be based out of one of the reporting branches within the region (Cambridge, Hamilton, Pukekohe, Silverdale, Whangarei, and Waipapa).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provision for overall management, business leadership, development and supervision for the branches within the assigned area of responsibility.
- The creation, execution and achievement of annual budgets for the branches within the assigned area of responsibility,
- Present to all stakeholders, including senior management as required (i.e., division meetings, ad hoc etc.)
- Achieving asset management goals of turn and aging as well as protection of company assets. Included but limited to new and used whole good inventory. At the same time providing for the right mix of inventory to achieve sales and market share goals.
- Management and development of all employees in Division with the goal of building a motivated and successful workforce focused on long term success for the company, customers and employees.
- Establish targets for Managers and evaluate their performance through the use of KPS's as provided by the company.
- Achieving Market Share goals as agreed for the long=term success of our manufacturer and the company.
- Providing feedback and input into future opportunities and competitive pressures.
- Managing division account receivables in conjunction with Credit.
- Ongoing presence at assigned Branches is critical to provide leadership and supervision.
- Work with suppliers
- Coordinate and participate in events, including but not limited to customer fly-in's, open houses, recruitment events, etc.
Success in this role will look like:
- Good financial understanding along with cost management. business planning and goal setting with management.
- A professional and resourceful style; the ability to work independently and a s a team player, to lead by example., take initiative, and manage multiple tasks and project simultaneously.
- Flexible and adaptable style; a leader who can positively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives while bringing a strong problem-=solving ability to the workplace.
- Stong organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a consistent focus on developing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Travel required.
- Previous sales and product support experience
- Minimum 10 Years in the applicable equipment industry accompanied with a minimum 5 years in management and/or business operations experience.
- Degree or diploma with business focus an asset but not mandatory.
What we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Continuous training and a supportive team to expand your knowledge.
- Ongoing development opportunities and career prospects both in New Zealand and overseas.