ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Due to continued growth, we are looking to add a Training and Safety Administrator to join our team.
What does the role look like?
Reporting to the Program Development Coordinator, the Training and Safety Administrator will support Brandt’s training and development function. This position supports student enrolments and training activity, entering, and maintaining training and safety data (licence records), producing reports, preparing, or amending documentation, administering WorkCover/return to work, and assisting with various projects.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
HR Training Administration:
- Support student enrolments in training courses and programs.
- Support coordination of training events.
- Produce training reports and records.
- Support the development and publication of training materials.
Health & Safety Administration:
- Administering WorkCover claims & return to work while maintaining accurate records.
- Coordinate Health and Safety committee meetings
- Hazardous Substance management
- Help develop, implement, and issue health and safety induction.
- Assist in completion branch risk assessments and injury reports.
- Point of contact for Assura system i.e. incident reports, records etc.
- Maintain qualification, licencing, training, and equipment registers and documentation.
What are we looking for?
• Solid foundation of administrative knowledge and prior experience in using MS Office applications (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Experience in HR, Training or Safety desirable but not essential
• Experience in WorkCover claims will be highly regarded.
• Able to work well collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Highly self-directed, organized and detail oriented.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to manage priorities and achieve work-related objectives and goals.
• Demonstrates a commitment to learning about Brandt’s products and business.
• Demonstrates professionalism, and a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
What’s in it for you?
• A wonderful team of people to work with
• Ongoing training & development
• Promotional opportunities across our network
• Competitive remuneration
• Family-friendly & flexible workplace
IF YOU ARE READY TO GROW YOUR CAREER WITH BRANDT, APPLY NOW!