ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN SALES?
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
Our Hastings Branch has an opportunity for a Territory Manager to join our Construction and Forestry team. The Territory Manager is responsible for the sale of John Deere construction and forestry equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sell new and used whole goods product within the designated sales territory.
• Complete all sales documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
• Keep current on product knowledge and equipment.
• Keep current on customers’ business activities and needs.
• Develop marketing and promotion strategies for territory.
• Prepare customer status reports, including but not limited to sales call activity, closing, follow –up, and prospect reports as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Sales industry experience and/or a comprehensive knowledge of heavy equipment considered an asset.
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly motivated and self-directed
• Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Ability to build relationships and prospect new accounts.
• Must be able to obtain or have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
• A recent driver’s abstract will be required.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary and incentive earning scheme.
• Great working environment
• Advancement Opportunities within the Organization
• Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you, please apply today, applications will be processed as they are received.