ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN SALES?
Our Feilding Branch has an opportunity for a Territory Manager to join our Compact Construction Equipment team.
What does the role look like?
As a CCE-Territory Sales Coordinator you will bring enthusiasm and desire to learn to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers training and growth for career advancement along with exposure and opportunities in the sales profession.
• Sell new and used whole goods product within the designated sales territory.
• Complete all sales documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
• Keep current on product knowledge and equipment.
• Keep current on customers’ business activities and needs.
• Develop marketing and promotion strategies for territory.
• Prepare customer status reports, including but not limited to sales call activity, closing, follow –up, and prospect reports as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Sales industry experience and/or a comprehensive knowledge of heavy equipment considered an asset.
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly motivated and self-directed
• Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Ability to build relationships and prospect new accounts.
• Must be able to obtain or have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
• A recent driver’s abstract will be required.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and incentive earning scheme.
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization
- Ongoing Training & Development
IF YOU ARE READY TO GROW YOUR CAREER WITH BRANDT, APPLY NOW!