ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
About the company:
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
About the opportunity:
We are searching for a Parts Person to join our Ballarat team. If you are looking to work with a globally recognised brand, require a challenge, love variety and like working as part of a team then we want to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform a variety of duties associated with the stocking, receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories.
• Manage stock levels so as to minimise out of or over stock situations.
• Prepare quotes, invoices and receipts.
• Work with customers at the counter and over the phone
• Prepare and maintain merchandise displays and showroom.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team or individually.
• Able to multi-task
• Good computer skills
What's in it for you?
• A wonderful team of people to work with
• Ongoing training & development
• Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Family friendly & flexible workplace
• Staff buying privileges.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!