Brandt Tractor Pty Ltd operates multiple John Deere dealerships across Victoria and South Australia that sell a full range of residential, commercial and agricultural equipment. We are currently seeking applications for a Small Engine Technician to be based at our Sunshine branch.
What does the role look like?
To be successful you will be an individual with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills, a high quality of adherence to company values and respect along with quality customer service which will ensure you are able to effectively support the wider business with all maintenance and assembly tasks.
- Repairs of Mowers, Gators and compact tractors
- Correctly diagnose faults and communicate repairs required
- Pre-Delivery of new & used equipment.
- Providing high quality customer service
What are we looking for?
- Forklift & Front-End Loader License preferred.
- Experience as a small motor mechanic
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues under pressure and prioritise
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Have demonstrated knowledge of, and continuously enforce, safe work practices
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
IF YOU ARE READY TO GROW YOUR CAREER WITH BRANDT, APPLY NOW!