NEW OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
We are currently accepting applications for a Small Engine Technician to be based at our Hastings branch.
About the role:
To be successful you will be an individual with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills, a high quality of adherence to company values and respect along with quality customer service which will ensure you are able to effectively support the wider business with all maintenance and assembly tasks.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Repairs of Mowers, Gators and compact tractors
- Correctly diagnose faults and communicate repairs required
- Pre Delivery of new & used equipment
- Providing high quality customer service
- Forklift & Front End Loader License preferred
- Experience as a small motor mechanic
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues under pressure and prioritise
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Have demonstrated knowledge of, and continuously enforce, safe work practices
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If you are ready for a new opportunity and excited by the challenge of working in an environment where you will be required to work hands on and be expected to make things happen on a day-to-day basis, then this could be what you're looking for. Apply Now!