NEW OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
Brandt Tractor Pty Ltd operates multiple John Deere dealerships across Victoria and sells a full range of residential, commercial and agricultural equipment. We are currently accepting applications for a Small Engine Technician to be based at our Lilydale branch.
To be successful you will be an individual with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills, a high quality of adherence to company values and respect along with quality customer service which will ensure you are able to effectively support the wider business with all maintenance and assembly tasks.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Repairs of Mowers, Gators and compact tractors
- Correctly diagnose faults and communicate repairs required
- Pre Delivery of new & used equipment
- Providing high quality customer service
To be considered for this position you will need the following:
- Forklift & Front End Loader License preferred
- Experience as a small motor mechanic
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues under pressure and prioritise
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Have demonstrated knowledge of, and continuously enforce, safe work practices
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If you are ready for a new opportunity and excited by the challenge of working in an environment where you will be required to work hands on and be expected to make things happen on a day to day basis, then this could be what you're looking for.