AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE FOR A SERVICE WRITER
Our Lilydale branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our store as a Service Writer.
If you are someone with experience in mechanical workshop environments, who has excellent clerical and time management skills then this position is for you. You will have a high degree of customer service, together with strong communication skills, which will ensure you can effectively support our Service Manager with daily workshop and Service tasks.
What does the role look like?
- Attending to customer enquiries and bookings and completing necessary documentation
- Maintaining the customer and equipment database
- Preparing, maintaining and controlling work orders from bookings through to invoicing including warranty claims
- Preparing weekly and monthly KPI reports for the Service Manager
- Monitoring Technician job and time cards
What are we looking for?
- A positive, helpful, flexible and supportive disposition
- experience in a mechanical environment
- Sound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- A collaborative approach, adhering to company values
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Employee Pricing on John Deere goods for personal use
- A great work culture