ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Our Silverdale branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Service Technician.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere, Lemken, Kramer and other farming machinery to a high standard
- Perform inspections and make recommendations for repairs
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures
- Undertake ongoing training
- Prepare new equipment for delivery
The key skills required for this role include:
- Mechanical Trade qualification, or those apprenticed in a mechanical trade
- Ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques
- Ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent communication and customer service
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!