ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Brandt is an international business operating John Deere dealerships in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. In New Zealand, Brandt operates 17 dealerships in the North Island. Brandt is looking for a Service Technician, with a diesel trade qualification, to work out of our Hamilton branch.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere, Lemken, Kramer and other farming machinery to a high standard.
- Perform inspections and make recommendations for repairs.
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures.
- Undertake ongoing training.
- Prepare new equipment for delivery.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Mechanical Trade qualification.
- Ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques.
- Ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems.
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Excellent communication and customer service
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!