Brandt is an international business operating John Deere dealerships in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. In New Zealand, Brandt operates 10 dealerships in the North Island. We are looking for a Service Technician, with a diesel trade qualification, to work out of our Waipukurau branch.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere, Lemken, Kramer and other farming machinery to a high standard
- Perform inspections and make recommendations for repairs
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures
- Undertake ongoing training
- Prepare new equipment for delivery
The key skills required for this role include:
- Mechanical Trade qualification, or currently apprenticed in this trade
- Ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques
- Ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent communication and customer service
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace
If this sounds like you, apply today!
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. We want you to be a part of our journey.