About the Opportunity:
We are currently looking to add a Field Service Technician, with a diesel trade qualification, to our team in our Bordertown branch.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere, K-line and AME and other farming machinery to a high standard
- Perform inspections, make recommendations for repairs
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures
- Undertake ongoing training
- Prepare new equipment for delivery
The key skills required for this role include:
- Mechanical Trade qualification
- We will also consider apprentices that are registered under this trade too!
- Ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques
- Ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Excellent communication and customer service
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace
If this sounds like you, apply now!