Brandt is an international business operating John Deere dealership in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. In New Zealand, Brandt operates 10 dealerships in the North Island. Brandt is currently looking for a Service Technician, with a trade qualification and/or work experience related to the role, to work out of our Rotorua branch.
About the role:
- $30- $40 per hour depending on level of experience. Full time and permanent - 40 hours minimum guaranteed a week.
- Trade qualification and/or work experience related to the role required.
- Based in Hamilton.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere, Lemken, Kramer and other farming machinery to a high standard.
- Perform inspections and make recommendations for repairs.
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures.
- Undertake ongoing training.
- Prepare new equipment for delivery.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Mechanical Trade qualification, or those apprenticed in a mechanical trade.
- Ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques.
- Ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems.
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Excellent communication and customer service.
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
- A wonderful team of people to work with.
- Ongoing training & development.
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace.
Applications close on Friday 10th March.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. We want you to be a part of our journey.