ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Our Whangarei Branch has a permanent opportunity available for a Service Technician to join the Construction and Forestry team.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere, Lemken, Kramer and other farming machinery to a high standard.
- Perform inspections and make recommendations for repairs.
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures.
- Undertake ongoing training.
- Prepare new equipment for delivery.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Mechanical Trade qualification, or those apprenticed in a mechanical trade.
- Ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques.
- Ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems.
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Excellent communication and customer service
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace
If this sounds like you, please apply today,
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. We want you to be a part of our journey.