ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
About the company:
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
Our Cambridge Branch has a permanent opportunity available for multiple Service Technicians to join the Agricultural team.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere, Kramer and other farming machinery to a high standard.
- Perform inspections and make recommendations for repairs.
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures.
- Undertake ongoing training.
- Prepare new equipment for delivery.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Mechanical Trade qualification, or those apprenticed in a mechanical trade.
- Ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques.
- Ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems.
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Excellent communication and customer service
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace
If this sounds like you, please apply today, applications will be processed as they are received.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. We want you to be a part of our journey.