ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Our Pakenham branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Service Manager. To be successful you will be an individual with strong communication skills, excellent time management and an appreciation and understanding of customer’s needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Creates annual Service Department goals and budget in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credit
- Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Review work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
- Ensures all departmental tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order
- Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
To be considered for this position you will need the following:
- Sound mechanical knowledge
- Operations and management experience would be beneficial
- People leadership experience would be beneficial
- Highly motivated to provide a clean, safe and efficient service department
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you please apply online today, applications will be processed as they are received so do not delay!