ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Our Sunshine Branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our store as a Service Administrator.
What does the role look like?
- Be the front facing person for the service department and provide best in class customer service.
- Assign jobs and work orders to employees according to their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure a superior customer experience by translating prospective and current customers’ concerns into specific actions for the Service Department.
- Engages with the customer to explain the work performed and the related costs; resolves customer concerns or escalates concerns to the Location Manager if required.
- Proactively follows up and advises customers of any deviations from the original estimate in respect of timing or costs as required.
- Ensuring all pre-authorizations and pre-inspections are complete prior to initiating repairs.
- Maintaining current and accurate customer job files/work orders; including opening work orders, posting technician’s time to work orders, posting technician’s comments,
- Reconciling technician’s time to payroll time capture processes and submit to payroll.
- Maintaining Work Order Detail Log on a daily basis.
- Preparing all Warranty and Product Improvement Program claims and monitor warranty receivables.
- Develops and maintains follow up processes regarding work completed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in the performing of any duties you are asked to undertake.
- Previous agriculture or automotive industry experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
What are we looking for?
- A positive, helpful, flexible, and supportive disposition
- experience in a mechanical environment
- Sound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- A collaborative approach, adhering to company values.
If you are someone with experience in mechanical workshop environments, who has excellent customer service and time management skills - then this position is for you. You will have a mechanical acumen, together with strong communication skills, which will ensure you can effectively support our Service Manager with coordinating the service department.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing training and support
- A great work culture.
- Advancement Opportunities.
IF YOU ARE READY TO GROW YOUR CAREER WITH BRANDT, APPLY NOW!