ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN SALES?
Our Hastings Branch has an opportunity for a Sales Trainee to join our team. As a Sales Trainee you will bring enthusiasm and desire to learn to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers training and growth for career advancement along with exposure and opportunities in the sales profession.
What does the role look like?
Working alongside our experienced sales consultants you will:
- Oversee branch inventory control for New & Used Whole goods and attachments, ensuring equipment available is well suited to the needs of your customer.
- Provide administration support of sales and inventory related items.
- Work with the service and parts departments in relation to sales activities
- Assist with yard flow and organization.
- Promoting sales to existing clients
- Processing sales paperwork and developing an in-depth understanding for our sales process and tools.
- Develop an understanding of the customer base within the sales territory understanding how to identify new potential customers and developing relationships.
- Developing your product knowledge for the equipment that we offer
What are we looking for?
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills and ability to meet expected deadlines.
- A passion for sales and a desire to learn.
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities.
- Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships, with an unwavering dedication to providing exceptional customer experiences.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and incentive earning scheme.
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you, please apply today, applications will be processed as they are received.