What the role looks like:
Due to continued growth and to enable future advancement we have a new opportunity for a Sales Manager to oversee the Ballarat Sales team. In this role, you will lead a well-established team as you continue to develop sales processes, marketing initiatives and drive market share and profitability.
As an integral member of the Branch leadership team, you will contribute to ensuring the continued profitability and growth of the branches, the personal growth of employees, and the satisfaction of customers.
You will measure your success primarily in three key categories:
Well verse in the art of negotiation and relationship management, you will use your skills to develop long term mutual beneficial customer relationships. This work will solidify the Brandt name as the industry leader in customer satisfaction and an integral business partner to our customers.
Using your industry knowledge and commercial acumen, you will set goals and budgets that are backed by you are your team’s ability to operationalise and agile enough to respond to external demands.
Leadership and Development:
You will be able to take your experience and success in sales and use that to develop and elevate the team you lead. Creating a culture of shared success, ongoing development, operational excellence and integrity.
This role is full time, permanent, and will require regular travel within the surrounding area and between locations of responsibility. For more details about the role please review the position description or speak to Joe Otto and Troy Thomas.
What we are looking for:
Aside from obvious sales ability, you will also be a passionate people leader, and advocate for continuous improvement, with a drive to succeed and see your team succeed.
We will be looking for your prior experience and skills to include:
- Success in a sales position,
- Aptitude and desire to lead others to achieve the same success,
- Strong knowledge of the industry, and the wider agricultural sector,
- Proven success creating and maintain healthy profitable customer relationships,
- Solid understanding of the financial realities of asset and inventory management, budget management and pricing strategy.
- You will also demonstrate a growth mindset and express tangible opportunities to increase market share.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration and performance incentive
- Opportunity to be pivotal in the growth and success of our Business.
- Ongoing Training & Development
If you are looking to take your career with Brandt to the next stage, please apply today.