ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
As a business we are in an exciting growth phase, and we are looking Sales Consultant to cover our Keith Branch.
Who are we?
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support with dealerships across Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Brandts mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands such as John Deere.
Brandt is growing with over 500 employees across Australia and New Zealand and counting, we are an industry leader in supporting our local communities and farmers with any agricultural equipment needs.
What does the role look like?
- Represents the company for the sale of equipment to customers, within a geographic area (which Brandt may amend from time to time, at its sole discretion)
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Implement and maintain regular call cycles within a given area of responsibility.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management.
- Knows and follows a defined sale process.
- Achieves sales objectives set by Brandt as part of the sales planning process, including but not limited to market share.
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customers events.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
- Reports to Brandt as directed, including by way of sales reports as managers require.
- Maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- And other reasonable duties and responsibilities Brandt sets from time to time.
What are we looking for?
- Sales industry experience and/or a comprehensive knowledge of heavy equipment considered an asset.
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships and prospect new accounts.
- Must be able to obtain or have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunity to be pivotal in the growth and success of our Business.
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Advancement Opportunities
IF YOU ARE READY TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER WITH BRANDT, APPLY NOW!
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!
Please note that we have multiple roles across our branches – for a full list please check out our website: Brandt Careers | Jobs at Brandt