As a business we are in an exciting growth phase, and we are looking Sales Consultant for our Colac Branch
What the role looks like:
As a sales Consultant you will be Selling new and used equipment to new and existing customers. Customer focused so that the highest level of customer experience is achieved.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
• Represents the company for the sale of equipment to customers, within a geographic area (which Brandt may amend from time to time, at its sole discretion)
• Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
• Implement and maintain regular call cycles within a given area of responsibility.
• Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
• Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management.
• Knows and follows a defined sale process.
• Achieves sales objectives set by Brandt as part of the sales planning process, including but not limited to market share.
• Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
• Assists with the preparation and execution of customers events.
• Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
• Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management.
• Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
• Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
• Reports to Brandt as directed, including by way of sales reports as managers require.
• Maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
• And other reasonable duties and responsibilities Brandt sets from time to time.
What you will bring:
• Sales industry experience and/or a comprehensive knowledge of heavy equipment considered an asset.
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly motivated and self-directed
• Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Ability to build relationships and prospect new accounts.
• Must be able to obtain or have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
What’s in it for you?
• Attractive remuneration package
• Opportunity to be pivotal in the growth and success of our Business.
• Ongoing Training & Development’
• Advancement Opportunities
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!