As a business we are in an exciting growth phase, and we are looking Sales Consultant to cover our Lilydale Branch.
About the Role:
You will be Selling new and used equipment to new and existing customers. Customer focused so that the highest level of customer experience is achieved.\
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Represent the company for the sale of equipment to customers, within a geographic area (which Brandt may amend from time to time, at its sole discretion)
• Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
• Implement and maintain regular call cycles within a given area of responsibility.
• Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
• Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management.
• Knows and follows a defined sale process.
• Achieves sales objectives set by Brandt as part of the sales planning process, including but not limited to market share.
• Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment.
• Assists with the preparation and execution of customers events.
• Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
• Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management.
• Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
• Attends applicable sales training events/seminars.
• Reports to Brandt as directed, including by way of sales reports as managers require.
• Maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
• And other reasonable duties and responsibilities Brandt sets from time to time.
• Sales industry experience and/or a comprehensive knowledge of heavy equipment considered an asset.
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly motivated and self-directed
• Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Ability to build relationships and prospect new accounts.
• Must be able to obtain or have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
• Attractive remuneration package
• Opportunity to be pivotal in the growth and success of our Business.
• Ongoing Training & Development’
• Advancement Opportunities
If you are looking to take your career with Brandt to the next stage, please apply today.