ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN SALES?
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
Our Waipukurau Branch has an opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join our team within the Agriculture Division (John Deere). As a Ag-Territory Sales Consultant you will bring expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to world class customer service and solutions. You are passionate and committed to our current and future success in the ever-changing world of work. This career opportunity offers earnings potential along with exposure for career advancement.
What does the role look like?
- Promoting sales to existing clients
- Identifying new potential customers and developing relationships
- Travelling within your sales territory and providing demonstrations on products
- Providing post sales support
- Consult with customers to understand what they are looking for and proposing viable solutions
- Keeping up to date on product knowledge for the equipment that we offer
- Responsible for maintaining existing relationships with clients, acquiring new customers and building the business!
- Act as an advisor to customers, understanding what they need (based on the customers specific farm operation), advising on possible solutions and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- This position will require frequent travel on the road to customers farms and regular touch points with customers
What are we looking for?
- An understanding of the agriculture industry in terms of how farming works would be great
- The ability to grow sales within a specified sales territory
- Organization skills are a must have
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- A strong communicator with the skill to effectively influence others
- Someone who can build and maintain long term relationships
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and commission
- Great working environment
- Company Vehicle
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you please apply today, applications will be processed as they are received.