About the Company:
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Australia, New Zealand and Canada, Brandt is a global team with one shared purpose. Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands including; John Deere, Kramer, Kuhn, Polaris and Stihl.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Brandt.
About the Opportunity:
Due to continued growth and desire to offer the best possible service to our customers we have a newly created role for a Regional Customer Support Sales Manager – Agriculture. In this role you will be pivotal to the growth and development of our new product support program for the Australian business region. You will work collaboratively with our AU Branch Managers, Sales, Parts and Service Departments and our local Customer Support Advisors (CSAs)to create and execute strategies that ensure our business offerings are meeting and exceeding customers needs and expectations. You will be listening to our customers and our local teams that work alongside them, looking for opportunities to ensure Brandt is their one stop shop for all agricultural equipment needs.
Whether it is promotion of an existing offering, introduction of a new offering or identification of a growth opportunities your key focus will be generating revenue and margin growth for our Service and Parts Departments by increasing the benefits and offerings to our customers. Daily you can expect to be:
- Owning and driving the strategy and annual business plan for AU
- Educate and direct the CSA’s to ensure all of Brandt’s product support initiatives are promoted within the region
- Managing CSA processes such as call reporting, CRM, and target setting
- Assist CSAs with customer calls and key accounts
- Providing market intelligence and trends on competition, customers, and segment trends
- Analyse sales and margin data to provide insight and feedback, to guide performance and to identify opportunities
- Identify new product opportunities and work internally to supply
As a leader of our team of CSA’s, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in sales management, be dedicated to outstanding customer service, and can work both independently and as part of a team. The ideal candidate will have along with an experience in the heavy equipment product support business or equivalent.
Things we will be looking for in your CV:
- The ability to drive the sales process from inception to close
- Strong industry expertise and knowledge in the heavy equipment business, specifically in the areas or repair and maintenance
- Ability to train, and motivate a team to pursue growth, personally and for the business
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills to drive results through motivating and influencing
- Ability to travel as needed
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive remuneration and performance incentive
- Opportunity to be pivotal to the growth and development of our new product support program in AU
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
Apply today, applications will be processed as they are received.