Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands such as John Deere who are currently experiencing unrivalled support with dealerships across Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Brandt is growing with over 500 employees across Aus and NZ and counting, we are an industry leader in supporting our local communities and farmers with any agricultural equipment needs.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success.
Due to continued growth and expansion of our company, we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to support our New Zealand Branches from either Pukekohe or Hamilton.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the recruiter will be responsible for providing a high level of human resource services related to the end-to-end recruitment for all Australian branches and hiring managers. The Recruiter will be responsible for identifying and implementing role specific recruitment strategies that will maximise advertising exposure, include targeted applicant initiatives and best practice candidate management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Human Resources Coordinator to develop and implement efficient and practical recruitment processes to support all business needs of Brandt.
- Coordinate support to hiring managers with end-to-end recruitment processes across Australia
- Provide coaching and support to hiring managers on position description development, interview processes, background checks and recruitment approval processes.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure contract development, employment offers, and onboarding are efficient and provide an engaging and positive experience for new starters and managers.
- Interpretation and application of employment related legislation, Awards and Acts to be able to provide salary, wages and employment conditions.
- Ongoing development and education of management in the utilisation of Brandt’s human resources policies and procedures.
- Participate in policy review and development.
- Assist in preparation of relevant human resources reports for management when required.
- In conjunction with the Human Resources Manager contribute to and participate in achieving targets set in strategic and business until plans.
You will have Demonstrated experience in providing end to end recruitment and administration services in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Other key attributes essential for success in this role will be:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and consult across all levels
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal customers
- Strong customer service focus and commitment to quality customer service outcomes.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret relevant Human Resources Legislation, Awards, Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain calm and flexible to adapt to changing priorities.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration and performance incentive
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
Sound like you? Apply today applications will be processed as they are received.