Our Sunshine branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Pre Delivery Technician in our service department.
This role will see the successful applicant responsible for the preparation of Turf and Agricultural Equipment ready for sale and delivery to our valued customers. Attention to detail and the ability to follow strict quality assurance processes are required to ensure that our equipment is prepared and delivered to the exceptionally high standards that our customers expect of the world class brands we partner with such as John Deere.
To be successful in securing this opportunity an interest in all things automotive along with a basic understanding of auto electrical systems is preferred but not essential.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assembling and preparing equipment for sale and delivery
- Assisting technicians with servicing and repairs
- Installation of auto electrical items such as UHF radios and LED lights etc.
- Detailing machinery ready for delivery to a very high standard
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve our branch targets
To be considered for this position you will need the following skills and experience:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude with excellent attention to detail
- Automotive background or experience in a similar industry is preferred but not essential
- Forklift licence, desirable, not not essential.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great working environment
- Family orientated
- Ongoing Training & Development
Apply online today! Applications will be processed as they are received.