ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support.
With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, we are a global team with one shared purpose. It’s our mission to enable our customer’s success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Our customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, and we meet that challenge with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brand John Deere.
As our Parts Warehousing Junior in our Rotorua Branch you will perform a variety of logistical warehousing including but not excluding, shipping, receiving, stocking, warehousing and delivery/pick up duties and generally supporting the efficient running of our parts department. The Parts Warehousing Junior is great opportunity for someone with no exper3ience in the industry but has an interest in growing a career in parts.
What does this role look like to you?
- Receive all stock orders from suppliers and place stock in appropriate bin location
- Regular stocktaking and stock management
- Communicate with parts team to load orders for customers or couriers
- Keep parts and warehouse areas organized and clean
- Complete pickups and deliveries as directed by the Parts Manager
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Maintains overall showroom display and presentation
- Assembly of show room stock and equipment
- Pick, sort and delivery of parts in accordance to parts pick lists
- Communicate with service department to ensure that the correct items have been received, receipted and can be located when required
What are we looking for?
No prior experience is required; but we will be looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Organization and attention to detail
- Interest in machinery and parts
- Understands the importance of reliability and excellent customer service
- Ability to use standard desktop applications
It would be beneficial, though not essential, for you to have or be willing to obtain;
- A current Fork Lift licence and be able to operate fork truck/ forklift in a safe manner
- Current drivers licence
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization
- Ongoing Training & Development
Applications will be processed as the are received, apply online today!