We are searching for a Parts Person to join our Pakenham team. If you are looking to work with a globally recognised brand, require a challenge, love variety and like working as part of a team then we want to hear from you.
About the role:
- Perform a variety of duties associated with the stocking, receiving, sale and delivery of parts and accessories.
- Manage stock levels to minimise out of or over stock situations.
- Prepare quotes, invoices, and receipts.
- Work with customers at the counter and over the phone
- Prepare and maintain merchandise displays and showroom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team or individually.
- Able to multi-task
- Good computer skills
Discover the benefits of working for Brandt?
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Family friendly & flexible workplace
- Staff buying privileges.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!