About the Opportunity:
Our Pakenham branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our parts department as a Parts Manager for our John Deere line up for agriculture equipment.
What does the role look like?
- As a member of the Branch leadership team, helps translate Division priorities into Branch and Parts Department objectives.
- Balances Brandt's aspiration of high customer satisfaction (thereby retaining customers) with the cost implications associated with inventory management by:
- Implementing and executing Brandt's Parts processes and procedures
- Developing and implementing Branch specific processes to help improve customer satisfaction and Branch profitability (typically related to the Parts Department but may also help integrate across departments)
- Ensuring employees are thoroughly knowledgeable of, and adhering to, Parts processes and procedures, resulting in high customer satisfaction, and appropriate inventory carrying costs and margins.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction to identify reoccurring issues and collaborating with employees and fellow managers to resolve systemic issues.
- Managing workflow and Parts department costs, particularly labour costs by ensuring, appropriate levels of staffing, high productivity of technicians through adequate training and effective use of their time
What are we looking for?
- Some leadership experience or experience as a parts Technician (we will certainly consider candidates from industries outside of agriculture) with a strong leadership aptitude.
- Someone who has a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Experience in a fast paced and busy shop
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An exciting leadership opportunity.
- Ongoing support and training.
- Opportunities for growth in your career.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!