ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our Parts team as the Parts Inventory Coordinator.
As the Parts Inventory Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the Brandt Tractor Branches in all aspects of inventory control, analysis and inventory management. Key aspects of this include placing various vendor stock orders, leveling of parts inventory across the Brandt network, stocktake process as well as supporting general inventory related questions from the branches. This position is crucial to the overall success of Brandt Tractor by delivering Best in Class Parts Inventory KPI’s.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify inventory items for purchase or reorder.
- Create Purchase Orders
- Place Orders with vendors using a variety of methods such as through our Dealer Business System, Vendor Portals and Email
- Respond to Branch requests for all required parts orders.
- Ensure items with long lead times are ordered in sufficient time to meet their demand.
- Perform parts inventory stock leveling between branches.
- Work with key stakeholders across the Brandt network in order to respond quickly to changing requirements.
- Recommend enhancements to systems and processes as a part of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identify and recommend adjustments to specific inventory levels.
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Other duties as assigned.
• 3-5 years of relevant parts experience.
• Excellent aptitude for deep dive data analysis to derive meaningful business insights.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Knowledge or experience with inventory management systems.
• Ability to use Excel/VBA to create tools for the department that are intuitive, efficient, reliable and repeatable.
• Exceptional forecasting ability with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic, willing to put in the extra time as required to get the job done.
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Remuneration Package
• Great working environment
• Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow.
• Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!