ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
As a Parts Advisor for our Whangarei branch, you will bring your solutions focused dedication to supporting our customer to the table every day.
What does this role look like for you?
Along with providing world class customer support you can also expect to be:
- Back counter parts support, ordering parts for Service Technicians in the shop primarily
- Some front counter Parts support as required
- Shipping and receiving duties
- Answering phone inquiries related to the parts department as needed
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Control showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales
Rotational, on call schedule (calls are minimal in the off season but during peak seasons – seeding and harvest, calls will be more)
What you will bring?
- Strong ability to prioritize work and to assist customers promptly
- Great computer skills to utilize our electronic parts diagrams and to assist Service Technicians in the field quickly and accurately
- Friendly phone manner, and desire to follow up and seek out information until the problem is solved
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude when it comes to helping other areas of the parts department as needed
- Experience in a parts capacity in the automotive industry or heavy equipment would be beneficial but not essential
What’s in it for you?
At Brandt we believe great companies are built by great people - and for them. We strive to design a better way to work with employees to help them maximize productivity and achieve their potential. It starts right here with people like you. At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Our goal is to build a strong team of unique talents and perspectives and we welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong with Brandt.
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this role sounds like you, please submit an online application.