Our Hamilton Branch has an opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our team as an Office Administrator to cover maternity leave. This position is responsible for administrative, financial, and organisational assistance to contribute to the efficient operations of the branch.
Who are we?
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support with dealerships across Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Brandts mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands such as John Deere.
Brandt is growing with over 500 employees across Australia and New Zealand and counting, we are an industry leader in supporting our local communities and farmers with any agricultural equipment needs.
What does the role look like?
• Act as liaison and first point of contact for internal and external customers
• Provide confidential and effective administrative and technical support to the branch.
• Respond professionally or make administrative scheduling and communication decisions to internal and external inquiries.
• Coordinate, order, and receive office goods and supplies; maintenance of copiers, scanners, and printer.
• Prepare routine correspondence, screen and process incoming mail, and make arrangements for meetings as required.
• Assist with processing of accounts payable and receivable items.
• Maintain and contribute to the development of departmental policies and procedures by identifying opportunities for process improvement or new standard operating procedures.
• Maintain accurate records for the facility by outlining procedures for retention, distribution, and retrieval of keys and alarm codes (if applicable) for new, departing, and transferring employees.
• Coordinate, type, sort, and file documentation
• Travel booking and expense reporting.
• Attending meetings, record minutes as required and assist management with various projects and ad-hoc requests.
• Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
• Specialized and comprehensive knowledge of administrative work methods, procedures, approaches, and operations
• 2+ years’ office administration experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs is essential.
• Team player with good intuition and strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work completed.
• Adaptable and organized in a fast-paced environment.
• Punctual with exceptional customer service and prioritization skills
• Strong business English skills for creating correspondence, presentations, documents, and reports.
What's in it for you?
• A wonderful team of people to work with
• Ongoing training & development
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Family-friendly & flexible workplace
IF YOU ARE READY TO START YOUR CAREER WITH BRANDT, APPLY NOW!
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!