ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN SALES?
Our Cambridge branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Labourer Detailer/ Groomer in our service department.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring stock on the yard is maintained and displayed to highest standard.
- Preparing equipment for display, sale, and delivery.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to achieve our branch targets.
- Load/ unload deliveries of whole goods.
- Complete reconditioning of products to a high standard including removing/ replacing parts.
- Complete painting and/ or panel beating of new or used goods.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Working with a team to showcase new and used products.
To be considered for this position you will need the following skills and experience:
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude with excellent attention to detail.
- Automotive background or experience in a similar industry is preferred but not essential.
- Forklift licence, desirable, not essential.
- Good time Management.
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with staff.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great working environment
- Family orientated.
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please apply today!
At Brandt, outstanding people and our committed and passionate culture are key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!