We have an opportunity arising from the growth of our business for a tier two IS Support Technician to join our in-house IT team that are spread across AUS and NZ.
This is a full-time, permanent role based out of our Head Office in Ballarat, Victoria.
What does the role look like?
Working in collaboration with IT team, you will provide ICT support and growth of ICT infrastructure in Australia & New Zealand. You will ensure safety considerations are provided for all outside contract work. As one of a few key members of the IT team, in AUS you will be pivotal in providing on the ground support to the AUS business making visits as required to locally supported branches, and remotely supporting the ANZ business.
On a daily basis you can expect to find yourself:
- Installing, troubleshooting, servicing, and repairing end user desktop/workstation/laptop computers, and related software and communication equipment, including phones/networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Provide support of computer/network related purchases.
Who are we looking for?
You will be passionate about IT/IS and the applications of technology in the workplace to increase communication, improve efficiency of work practices and enhance the business of doing business. You will also appreciate the finer realities of providing exceptional customers service and making technical concepts accessible to all:
- Extensive experience with IT systems, Devices, networks, and related technologies.
- At least two years' experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Strong computer analytic skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to be pivotal in the continued success and growth of our Business.
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Advancement Opportunities
- Work with a great team
IF YOU ARE READY TO GROW YOUR CAREER WITH BRANDT, APPLY NOW!