ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
As a business we are in an exciting growth phase, and we are looking Health & Safety Coordinator to cover our Australian Branches.
About the opportunity:
As our Health and Safety Coordinator - AU for our 16 Australian branches you will bring expertise in the creating culture, frameworks and systems that ensure compliance with Australian Safety Legislation and healthy work practices.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager- ANZ you will be the go-to person for the Australian arm of the business when it comes to best practice in all thing’s safety. You will partner with leaders across our different branches to provide day to day advice on wellbeing, injury management and prevention, incident investigation and participate in creation and execution of strategies to mature our culture and approach to health and safety.
More about the role:
• Working with Senior Management, Branch Managers, Supervisors, and staff to provide fundamental health and safety services.
• Implementation and maintenance of health and safety management system and online information systems
• Contribute and implement policy, procedures to ensure legislative compliance.
• Support all aspects of the injury management process.
• Coach and support increased engagement and adherence with policy and procedures.
• Work with the Training and Human Resource Advisors to coordinate the onboarding and induction program to achieve best practice new starter.
• Provide assistance and advice on a diverse range of health and safety issues, including policy and procedure, risk assessment, incident investigation, SOP development, auditing and reporting.
You can expect variety, autonomy, challenge, and the opportunity to create and develop systems and culture in partnership with a dedicated Health & Safety and HR team.
You will be a great communicator and your ability to build relationships will be one of your strengths. You will have high analytical skills and work well in an environment where you can show initiative and drive improvement and change. Teamwork is paramount, where you can roll up your sleeves and be involved in all aspects of Health & Safety whilst contributing to a rapidly growing international company.
• A Workplace health and safety qualification or equivalent experience.
• Confidence with interpretation, understanding and explanation of safety legislation.
• Exceptional relationship development and stakeholder engagement skills.
• Well-developed communication skills, with the ability to produce reporting, develop policy and creating engaging educational content.
• Return to Work Coordinator training and experience, or ability to undertake.
• The desire and ability to roll up your sleeves and pitch in with team and company projects that may extend beyond your own field, as needed.
• A desire to be part of a great team on a continuous improvement journey.
Discover the benefits of working for Brandt:
• A competitive remuneration package.
• Opportunities for growth in your career as the Brandt organisation expands.
• Ongoing opportunities for learning and development.
• Work with a great team.
If this sounds like you, please apply today.