ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
Our Manawatu branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Foreman. In this role you will mentor and monitor the workshop team to ensure apprentices have the opportunities and support to develop their skills, the technicians in the workshop have everything they need to work effectively, and you will ensure the best use of workshop space and resourcing to meet customer needs. You will do this in collaboration with the Service Manager to ensure field and workshop operate cohesively.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist Service Manager with workflow to ensure work is planned, scheduled, assigned, and completed on time and within quoted costs
- Meet company and customer expectations for quality of work in the workshop
- Employee training and development, with a key focus on apprentice coaching and mentoring both in technical skills and business processes.
- Develop, communicate, and monitor effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- In collaboration with the Service Manager create annual department goals and budget in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Review work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
To be considered for this position you will need the following:
- Heavy Diesel Qualification
- Sound mechanical knowledge
- People leadership experience would be beneficial, but the desire to mentor and help others develop is essential
- Highly motivated to provide a clean, safe and efficient workshop
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture is key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!