Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands such as John Deere who are currently experiencing unrivalled support with dealerships across Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Brandt is growing with over 500 employees across Aus and NZ and counting, we are an industry leader in supporting our local communities and farmers with any agricultural equipment needs.
At Brandt, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success.
About the Role
Due to continued growth and expansion of our Finance and Corporate Services team, we have an exciting opportunity for a Fleet, Purchasing and Facilities Manager to join the team located at our Head Office in Ballarat.
Reporting to the VP of Finance and Corporate Services, the Fleet, Purchasing and Facilities Manager will be responsible for purchasing policies, fleet management and facility maintenance for Brandt operations across Australia and New Zealand. This position will work closely with Brandt VP of Operations, Branch Managers and senior management in ensuring the assets of Brandt are purchased and maintained to the Brandt standard.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead the purchasing function for the group
- Track fleet and facility operations (including but not limited to maintenance, usage, and performance) to ensure that timely and effective records are kept.
- Conduct audits, research and reports to provide recommendations for improvements, economical and environmentally conscious solutions to increase efficiency as well as develop policies and procedures.
- Managing relationships with vendors and vehicle companies and negotiate national contracts in line with Brandt’s best interests.
- Work with suppliers, payables, and branch management to resolve pricing, delivery, quality, or payment concerns.
- Ensuring the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and structural integrity of all facilities is
- Analyze maintenance costs and/or repairs and providing recommendations in budgets development.
You will have experience in a purchasing and/or facility property management role with strong negotiation, communication and influencing skills.
- Other key attributes essential for this opportunity will be:
- Strong leadership and troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of fleet management and contracting principles and practices.
- Ability to critically analyse information and resolve problems though to resolution.
- Highly skilled at building and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders and supply partners.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration and performance incentive
- Opportunity to be pivotal in creating and streamlining our purchasing, fleet, and facilities management processes
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
Sound like you? Apply today applications will be processed as they are received.