Our Hastings branch is looking for an exceptional individual to join our service department as a Field Service Technician.
What does the role look like?
- Diagnose, Repair & Maintain all systems on agricultural equipment such as Tractors, Hay tools, and other Ag & Turf implements. This includes, engine, transmission, electrical, hydraulic, air conditioning, guidance & precision ag systems among others.
- Repair, Service and/or diagnose agriculture equipment at the customers site as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections; including fluid and various filter changes, testing of equipment, & adjustments for infield optimization.
- Reconditioning of pre-owned equipment.
- Accurately record notes on work orders for customer and warranty records
What are we looking for?
- Heavy Equipment Technician or Agriculture Equipment Technician certification an asset
- We will also consider apprentices that are registered under this trade too!
- Experience in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining equipment.
- The desire to continue learning updated equipment technology as the industry continues to evolve
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Competitive, location specific compensation
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow
- Ongoing Training & Development
IF YOU ARE READY TO GROW YOUR CAREER WITH BRANDT, APPLY NOW!