We are currently looking to add a Field Service Technician, with a diesel trade qualification, to our team in our Knoxfield branch.
About the role:
• Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere, Lemken, Kramer and other farming machinery to a high standard.
• Perform inspections, make recommendations for repairs.
• Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures.
• Undertake ongoing training.
• Prepare new equipment for delivery.
• Mechanical Trade qualification
• We will also consider apprentices that are registered under this trade too!
• Ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques.
• Ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems.
• Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner.
• Ability to work in a team and individually.
• Excellent communication and customer service
Discover the benefits of working with Brandt:
• A wonderful team of people to work with
• Ongoing training & development
• Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Family-friendly & flexible workplace
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!