About the Opportunity:
We are currently looking to add a Field Service Technician, with a diesel trade qualification, to our team in our Ballarat branch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of John Deere, Lemken, Kramer and other farming machinery to a high standard.
- Perform inspections, make recommendations for repairs.
- Diagnose faults and rectify according to approved procedures.
- Undertake ongoing training.
- Prepare new equipment for delivery.
- Mechanical Trade qualification
- We will also consider apprentices that are registered under this trade too!
- Ability to diagnose faults and failures through modern diagnostic techniques.
- Ability to perform repairs and reconditioning of vehicle and machinery systems.
- Be well organised and able to complete paperwork in a competent manner.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Excellent communication and customer service
- A wonderful team of people to work with
- Ongoing training & development
- Promotional opportunities across our worldwide network
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Family-friendly & flexible workplace
If this sounds like you, please apply online today, applicants will be processed as received.