About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our Service team as the Field Service Operations Manager.
As the Field Service Operations Manager, you will be responsible for improving financial performance efficiency of the Brandt service departments.
Ideally this would suit someone located in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne across to Maffra.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Service Managers to establish objectives and plans to improve service department performance in sales, margins, expenses and profits.
- Develop plans for improved performance of the Service department.
- Assisting Service Managers in implementing plans
- Following up to ensure success.
- Auditing to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Utilize 5S and Lean principles and practices in assisting service departments optimize their processes and work.
- Ensure dealer audit criteria and metrics are met, including those for customer satisfaction.
- Work with each service manager to identify areas for improvement and establish objectives in:
- Technician efficiency
- Billing efficiency.
- Work in Progress (WIP); and
- Certified technician on diagnostic warranty repairs
- Previous experience in heavy equipment service
- Previous experience as a Service Manager for a heavy equipment dealer
- High level of customer focus
- Ability to develop business plans associated with superior customer service to customers.
- Clear understanding of how to audit compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to lead branch service managers in the benefits of following a business plan.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
- Educational Requirements
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Exciting Leadership Opportunity
- Great working environment
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Be a key part of the continuous growth of our company.
IF YOU ARE READY TO GROW YOUR CAREER WITH BRANDT, APPLY NOW!