About the Opportunity:
As a business we are in an exciting growth phase, and we are looking Director of Sales - Shortline to join us on our journey from strength to strength. This is an opportunity for a strong sale focused people leader to join our ANZ Sales Leadership Team. Your new role will see you leading the sales direction for our agricultural shortline product groups including brands such as Kramer, Kuhn, Polaris, Goldacres and more across our 15 dealerships in Australia.
You will be accountable for driving sales performance in your region and product group, growing market share and the design and execution of sales strategies that align and achieve the wider Brandt business strategy.
With over 45 salespeople and counting, spread across 15 branches in Australia this role will be varied, challenging and rewarding with responsibility and areas of oversight including:
- Collaborate on asset and inventory management planning and forecasting to enable market share growth strategies.
- Assist with the development of all sales staff with the goal of building a motivated and successful workforce.
- Keep up to date with the market and customer needs ensuring Brandt is positioned to take advantage of future opportunities and respond to competitive pressures.
- Facilitate and promote corporate sales strategy and initiatives through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Provide regular sales training on shortline equipment, keeping the team up to date with new equipment, features and benefits.
- Regular travel to maintain an ongoing presence at all operating locations within Australia expectation of 80+ days per year spent at branch locations.
You will be passionate about enabling success at a corporate and individual level. You will have a knack for identifying and capitalizing on opportunities, with the influential and inspirational qualities that draw others along for the journey.
Things we will be looking for in your CV:
- Proven experience leading and inspiring success in others.
- Strong understanding of the financial principles and metrics of a sales department
- Familiarity with the Agricultural Industry/Agricultural Equipment Industry
- Past success managing key stakeholder relationships.