Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Brandt is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivalled support. With dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Brandt is a global team with one shared purpose. Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Brandt to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Ditch Witch, Clark, Sellick, and Doosan.
About the Opportunity:
We have an opportunity for a strong sales-driven individual to join our ANZ Golf and Commercial Sales Leadership Team. Your new role will lead the sales direction for our John Deere Golf and Commercial products across our 14 Australian dealerships.
You will be accountable for driving sales performance in your region and product group, growing market share and the design and execution of sales strategies that align and achieve the wider Brandt business strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Branches in developing effective Territory Coverage models.
• Achieve market share goals as agreed to for the long-term success of the company.
• Provide market intelligence and information to the Supplier to increase our competitiveness in the AOR.
• Assist with new supplier opportunities.
• Work with the Corporate Inventory Manager to ensure appropriate inventory levels are available to anticipate and satisfy sales demands.
• Provide input on standardized build codes for inventory products.
• Provide market specific feedback on competitive pressures and customer trends.
• Evaluate competitive programs, including market pricing and inventory levels.
• Assist with driving customer value by providing comprehensive equipment solutions, with compelling purchase options.
• Work with our Marketing Team to help develop AOR specific campaigns.
• Travel across entire AOR to interact with all Branch/Division/Region stakeholders, and provide guidance on Sales Strategies/Tactics, Product FAB’s and company initiatives.
• Work closely with the Branches to assist with TM recruiting and onboarding process.
• Provide ongoing coaching and mentorship with new and existing TMs (through Ride-A-Longs, 1-on-1 meetings, and customer-facing sales calls) with the goal of building a knowledgeable, motivated, and successful team focused on long-term success for the company and customer.
• Be fully engaged with growing our customer base.
• Provide meaningful reporting, including Market Participation and Share, performance, Inventory consumption/forecasting, Customer Segment information, and TM training progress, to all branch/divisional/regional stakeholders.
• Manage travel requirements and expenses in a timely manner.
• Other projects/duties as assigned.
• Direct Reports: Work directly with the Corporate Account Manager.
• Enthusiastic, energetic, and goal driven.
• Proven ability to build and grow sales in a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Possess a Post-Secondary diploma or degree in relevant field.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ prior experience successfully selling related products, complemented by a minimum of 5 years’ progressive management experience.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
• Must be able to travel throughout the assigned area of responsibility (AOR).
• Must possess and maintain a valid passport and be available to travel internationally.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license (a recent driver’s abstract will be required).
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary and incentive earning scheme.
• Great working environment
• Advancement Opportunities within the Organization
• Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
At Brandt, outstanding people and our committed and passionate culture are key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!