Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Brandt is seeking a Corporate Product Manager for the Hay and Forage division to oversee our New Zealand Locations. In this exciting role, you will become the market leader in the Compact Construction Equipment (H&F) market by providing the best product application support to the Sales Team to give our customers the best purchasing and post-sales support experience. In addition, this position is responsible for implementing strategies to improve Brandt's position in the Hay/Forage markets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the sales team on customer calls.
• Work with the Director of Sales – Ag NZ to develop and execute a successful Hay/Forage equipment strategy.
• Work with the sales team in building knowledge and understanding of the Hay/Forage market.
• Develop a strong working relationship between the company, John Deere, and other suppliers.
• Support the sales team in making direct calls on key accounts.
• Generate sales, build relationships, understand customer needs and identify market trends.
• Provide demo support to the sales team.
• Assist in customer training.
• Regular travel
• Strong selling, communication, and organizational skills
• Candidates must be able to obtain or have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
• A recent driver’s abstract will be required.
• A minimum of 3-5 years' sales industry experience is considered an asset.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Build relationships internally and externally and understand and interpret the needs of key stakeholders.
• Detail oriented with a proven ability for workload management and prioritization.
• Works well both collaboratively and independently.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary and incentive earning scheme.
• Great working environment
• Advancement Opportunities within the Organization
• Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
At Brandt, outstanding people and our committed and passionate culture are key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!