About the Opportunity:
As a business we are in an exciting growth phase, and we are looking Corporate Product Manager – Hay and Forage AU to join us on our journey from strength to strength. The position will be responsible for implementing strategies to improve Brandt’s position in the Hay/Forage Markets.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
• Support the sales team on customer calls.
• Work with the Director of Sales – Ag AU to develop and execute a successful Hay/Forage equipment strategy.
• Work with the sales team in building knowledge and understanding of the Hay/Forage market.
• Develop a strong working relationship between the company, John Deere, and other suppliers.
• Support the sales team in making direct calls on key accounts.
• Generate sales, build relationships, understand customer needs and identify market trends.
• Provide demo support to the sales team.
• Assist in customer training.
• Regular travel to support all branches.
• Strong selling, communication, and organizational skills
• Candidates must be able to obtain or have a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
• A recent driver’s abstract will be required.
• A minimum of 3-5 years' sales industry experience is considered an asset.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Build relationships internally and externally and understand and interpret the needs of key stakeholders.
• Detail oriented with a proven ability for workload management and prioritization.
• Works well both collaboratively and independently.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary and incentive earning scheme.
• Great working environment
• Advancement Opportunities within the Organization
• Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!