ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN SALES?
Brandt is currently seeking a Corporate Product Manager - Construction and Forestry (C & F) for our New Zealand Locations. In this exciting role, you will become the market leader in the Construction and Forestry (C&F) market, by providing the best product application support to the Sales Team, to give our customers the best purchasing and post-sales support experience.
As an expert on the features, benefits and product applications for the entire John Deere C & F product line including attachments, and with the guidance/direction from the Director of Sales – C&F, and the VP of Sales -Worksite Products, help develop and implement a strategy to position Brandt as the leading dealer in the Construction and Forestry (C & F)market as measured by increased wallet share of our current customer base & new customer business.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will work with the sales team in building knowledge and understanding of the C & F market (customer segments, competitive product profiles, jobsite applications/opportunities).
- Assist Territory Managers on sales calls, by evaluating the customer’s current & future job scope, and matching those needs to the proper equipment for the right application.
- Create a high level of confidence amongst all customers, by demonstrating expertise, sense of urgency and reliability.
- Provide competitive analysis for all C & F product lines, focusing on features, benefits, and applications, to create powerful sales tools that can be used by the Sales teams to increase revenue and market share.
- Product demonstration support for sales teams by assisting with proper machine setup, to ensure a safe and optimal machine performance, with the end goal of converting the demonstration into a sale, every time.
You will provide and monitor training for all new and existing territory managers as required, including:
- Features/benefits/job-application training
- Hands-on product operation training
- John Deere University (JDU) courses (monitor completion)
You will be the liaison between the company and John Deere, as it pertains to product applications, new product launches, and sales product training programs by:
- Interacting with their product application development teams via phone calls/emails, Video conference calls
- In-person visits to their headquarters and manufacturing facilities.
You will work closely with the other management team members and provide feedback on:
- Competitive product intelligence (features/benefits and job-applications on current and new models, product quality and customer feedback)
- Sales team effectiveness on product knowledge, customer demonstrations and overall product proposition delivery
- Product application and Industry buying trends.
You will help rollout any new branch, division, region, or company initiatives for your area of responsibility.
- Assist with Marketing initiatives by providing feedback on our product features/benefits/job-applications, and by helping with new campaign rollouts.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and has an energetic entrepreneurial outlook.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be available to travel as needed within the North Island and internationally; a recent driver's abstract and valid passport are required.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years’ prior experience in a related field.
- Proven experience leading group presentations and product training (both in a classroom format and on a jobsite)
- Must have experience with a construction jobsite environment, working in or servicing them.
- Proficient computer knowledge and skills including Microsoft office suite.
- Fluency in both French and English is considered an asset.
- Proven experience with towing equipment on trailers (including loading/unloading and securing)
- Proven experience with leading group presentations and product training (both in a classroom format and on a jobsite).
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and incentive earning scheme.
- Great working environment
- Advancement Opportunities within the Organization
- Ongoing Training & Development
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
At Brandt, outstanding people and our committed and passionate culture are key to our success. Join our team and build your future with Brandt!