ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THAT NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
About the opportunity:
Brandt is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Hamilton parts team as the Corporate Parts Warehouse Manager, NZ. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the Corporate Parts Warehouse operation and its operational performance.
Ideally you will be located in Pukekohe, Hamilton or Rotorua but there is an option to work from one of our many North Island offices for the right person.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing the execution of all daily warehouse operations, including on-time order delivery, receiving inbound shipments, inventory control, and warehouse storage optimization.
• Apply and adjust the allocation of resources throughout the day based on the current workload.
• Ensure all staff maintain high customer service during direct customer order pickup interactions.
• Collaborate with local branch management to coordinate and align daily activities to meet branch and CPW operational requirements.
• Create and maintain a safe work environment by ensuring that company and OH&S standards are met in all interior and exterior areas of the operation.
• Manage inventory control processes, such as cycle counting, following Brandt's inventory control procedures.
• 3-5 years of progressive work experience in warehouse and/or other supply chain operations, preferably in a medium to large-sized warehouse/distribution centre
• 2+ years of direct supervisory experience in a warehouse or other supply chain operations
• Knowledge and skill in the operation of material-handling equipment
• Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
• Knowledge of products, customers, markets and competitors.
• Strong leadership skills with an ability to delegate effectively
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Remuneration Package
• Exciting Leadership Opportunity
• Great working environment
• Advancement Opportunities within the Organization as we grow.
• Ongoing Training & Development
• Be a crucial part of the continuous growth of our company.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!